Monday, April 9, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

Well, it is called Berry Favorite Things, so I guess I should share some of my fave things. I will break these down into categories so if you are just scanning this (you should be ashamed of yourself) you can find what you are looking for faster.

Cleaning Products:

Rubbing Alcohol (Works on so many surfaces for a streak free, disenfected shine. Use it on stainless steel with a cotton cloth for a perfect finish.)
Zep Professional Strength Instant Spot & Stain Remover (Works on carpets, upholstery, automotive fabrics and more. Gets out EVERYTHING. Buy it at Home Depot. Seriously, buy it.)
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner (I love all Lysol products, but this stuff is fabulous. It works on counters, toilets, stoves, sinks and even gets soap scum & mildew off of showers. Awesome.)
Febreze (This is my very last step in cleaning. Just spritz all your furniture, curtains, rugs, etc. for a fresh, clean scent. It doesn't disenfect, so use Lysol spray for that, but it just gives everything that "just cleaned" freshness and makes your home smell wonderful.)
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent (I have extremely sensitive skin and most detergents make me an itchy mess. This stuff is wonderful! The Linen & Lilies scent is my fave, but the entire natural line works great. And bonus! It is way cheaper than other natural or sensitive brands.)

Health & Beauty Products:

Suave Professionals Hair (Shampoos, conditioners, hair spray and more. I use many of the products from this line and they work just as good and sometimes better than the more expensive salon brands. I also use Suave lotions and even on my uber sensitive skin, get amazing results.)
Dove Deoderant (With sensitive skin & allergies to many deoderants, it took me a long time to find a brand that not only didn't break me out, but actually kept me fresh all day. This stuff really works.)
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (I have combination skin, so some areas are so greasy, I could lubricate a car, while other areas are dry & flaky. This is the BEST foundation I have found. It comes in many shades, I even mix them to create my own, and it has a gorgeous finish. Lasts all day & is great on sensitive skin.)
Wet n Wild Waterproof megaplump Mascara (I am super picky about my mascara. I require a good brush, no clumping, and long lasting results. This stuff meets all my demands and is $2.99. Just try it.)
Urban Decay eye make-up (From the Primer Potion to the liners & shadows, UD is the best. The colors are vivid and long lasting, they work wet or dry and they are worth every penny.)

Random Household Items:

Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Ultra Cover spray paint (Hands down the BEST spray paint. It drys crazy fast, covers in virtually one coat, sprays at any angle and works on any surface. Also, it's less than $5 a can. I use a lot of spray paint in my crafting, and this is my #1 go to kind. The gloss is so shiny, you would swear it was still wet. Love, love, love it!)
Little Trees auto air freshners Cotton Candy scent (Greatest scent EVER! Just go buy them, you will not regret it.)
Bic Pens (I do a lot of writing, and am very fussy when it comes to my pens. Bic makes a great, inexpensive pen. Buy a 10 pack and hide them, you will not want to share.)
Colonial Candles (I am a candle addict. I burn them everyday, all day. I love to try new brands and scents and Colonial is the best, hands down. They burn clean and even, they smell amazing and the fun shape of the jar is great for reusing after the candle is gone. Fine Merlot is my fave scent.)

These are just some of the things I use and love. I am getting no money or kickbacks for this, I just like to share good things when I find them. People often ask me what I use or recommend, so I thought I'd share a few. If you try them, let me know what you think, I love to get feedback. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment