Monday, April 30, 2012

Just some of my latest projects...

It's been awhile since I added pics of my projects, so I thought I would post some of my latest goods.
This is a wine themed magnet board. By special request from a customer. I also made matching magnets to go with it. I thought it turned out very nice. Can't wait to see it in use.

I recently discovered the magic of Fairy Doors and fell in love with them. I wanted to try my hand at painting one and opted for the woodsy look. I am very pleased with the results. Can't wait to make some more as gifts.

After receiving a special request from a customer for a "fun towel hook" for her boy's bathroom, I created this Froggie Hook. He is hand cut and hand painted, and cute as a button. I am currently in the process of making some new designs.

After the frog turned out so well, I had another request for an owl. Since I love owls, I was pretty excited to do this one. This one is also hand cut & hand painted, but it also has silk floral embellishments added. I am so thrilled with the way this one turned out, I am already making another one, but in different colors. I am also working on several new designs, so keep checking in to see them. Also be sure to check out my facebook page. (Berry Favorite Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment