Friday, October 4, 2013

I Swear, I Do Still Craft

Yes, I have been slacking on the crafting posts lately, and for that I apologize. But I swear, I am still making things. So here are a few of the more recent projects that have come out of Berry Favorite Things. As always, to see more of my crafts, and get helpful tips and more, follow me on facebook.
                       (Just click here, and let it take you there)


I am a BIG fan of the 'I Love You Because' boards. And especially this dry erase version. This one was made as a gift for a sweet young man to give to his girlfriend. If you haven't guessed, she loves purple.


This is a custom made shelf/coat hook that my husband and I created together. This one was done in an antiqued ivory style, per request, and I think combined with the glass knobs, it is a stunning piece.
 
 
This is a vintage inspired magnetic board for a young woman's bedroom. The soft grey, purple and ivory are a gorgeous combination, and the jeweled floral attachment adds the perfect finish.
 
 
This is a simple, yet elegant cork board, custom designed to match the buyer's kitchen. The sage green looks very classy against the white, and the deep chocolate brown trim adds a nice pop.
 
 
This beautiful cork board was inspired by the customer's area rug, and makes the perfect addition to their dining room. I love the blue and brown against the clean white board. Very stylish.
 
 
Lately, I have become obsessed with fun brooches and pins. Especially vintage ones. And I always enjoy a project that I can redo, and make even more fabulous. This retro brooch had lost some of its luster, so with a little paint and glitter, and a lot of patience, I gave it new life. Every time I wear this piece, I receive endless compliments. It is definitely one of my favorites.
 
 
As I mentioned above, I love to take something old (or destined for the dump) and make it useful and beautiful again. This wall décor was something my mother-in-law had owned for years, and had seen better days. But rather than throw it out, I gave it a new look, and a new purpose. It is now the towel/robe hanger in their master bath.
 
Well... I realize it isn't much, but at least you now know I haven't completely given up on my crafting. And don't worry... winter is right around the corner, so I will have plenty of time to catch up. Stay crafty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment