Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gnome Addiction!

Since you've already met Hank & Willow, you know that I have a healthy (and not the least bit crazy) love of gnomes. I love any and all things magical, they remind me of growing up and believing in the wonder and fantasy of places like Narnia, Wonderland, The Shire and more. Places where animals talked, faeries lived in the forests and mystical creatures were hiding around every corner. Places where simply believing in it made it real. Well, I believed then and I still believe today. Growing up doesn't have to mean you stop wishing on stars, or looking for faeries in your garden. Imagination is something you never stop using, no matter how old you get. I still hope to find my rabbit hole someday and I'm more than ready to take on the Queen of Hearts when I do. Does this make me nuts? Well if it does, than I accept it and wear my crazy proudly and I share it with all of you with my newest creations.
Meet the Baby Gnomies! Born of my love for Hank, Willow and all gnomes everywhere, these little cuties are just waiting to be adopted by a loving human parent.



The little fella on the left has yet to be named, but he has a loving daddy ready to adopt him and give him a home.

The lovely little lady on the right was born to Hank & Willow just yesterday and they named her Narnia Alice.









This sweetie pie was born a few weeks ago and adopted immediately by a very sweet couple, who couldn't wait to make her a part of their family.
Her name is Winklebottom, but her loved ones just call her Winkie. She has fully adjusted to her new family and is already hoping for a new brother or sister.













These are custom gnomie Mushroom/Leaf Cradles just like the wild gnomes use to rock their little angels to sleep.






Shhh.... you don't want to wake him.
Well, I hope you like my new creations and that they bring you a smile. You might also enjoy knowing that they are made using recycled wine corks and fabric & ribbon scraps that might otherwise be thrown away. So not only are they adorable, they are environmentally friendly as well. Wishing you a very magical day. Love & Hugs! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment