Friday, February 8, 2013

Newest Project

I love getting requests for new and fun projects. This one was from a friend of mine, Brenda, who saw it on a website and wanted to know if I could make something similar for her. I figured I'd give it a shot. And thanks to the amazing skills of my hubs, it turned out pretty well.



Tada! She requested an antiqued look in ivory, so that's what I did. The one from the site she had seen was made using scrap pieces of wood, which I did not have. But since I use old cabinet doors for a lot of my projects, I did have one of those that worked as the base. All in all, I think it turned out very well, especially for a first time. So well, in fact, that I already have orders for more. 



This is just another shot I took as an example. But I think this will make a lovely addition to my collections and I look forward to making many more. 

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! When I re-do my living room I am hitting you up with a TON of projects !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, doll. I love this one. And you know I'd love to make you some goodies. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, doll. I love this one. And you know I'd love to make you some goodies. :)

      Delete