Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Projects

Here are just a few of the projects I whipped up this past month. :)

This is a magnet board with several hooks, that a customer requested to display her jewelry on. I love the colors in this one.

These are some lace & button bracelets that I made for my niece and I to wear for Memorial Day. They were such a hit, I will definitely be making more.

Small, lighthouse cork board for my Mother-in-law. She wanted one that she could use in her RV. The colors are so classic, and I love that some Michigan lighthouses are visible. :)

I am such a huge fan of bright, bold colors and patterns. This fabric is to die for & the deep purple board is gorgeous. The jeweled detail along the bottom adds just the right touch. This cork board will look great in any room.

Red and black are my favorite colors, and they look so classy together. The pattern in the fabric is so classic, and paired with a bold color and the glittery black trim, it is just stunning. Another gorgeous cork board.

The retro colors and fabric in this cork board are so fun and funky. I can see this in a kitchen, or dorm room, or really anywhere. I just love this one.

Handcut & handpainted with embellishments. This decorative wall art with hanging pegs is so cute and full of whimsy. Would look great in a girl's room or nursery. The combination of the pink & green is so popular right now, and I love it.

Wine and wine related items are so popular right now. This is the third wine themed cork/magnet board I have made this month. The rich colors in this fabric are gorgeous, and the matching cork tacks are just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment