Friday, November 7, 2014

10 Things That Make Me Feel Violent

You know those moments, when suddenly something happens, and you feel your inner Hulk start rising to the surface? Those offenses that don't just annoy or irritate you, but make you question if your spork could be used as a deadly weapon. Yeah, we all have them. 
Here is a list of 10 things that make me feel murderish...

1. When grown ass people say birfday, libary, pacific (instead of specific) Valentime's Day, and I seen.



2. When people pull out directly in front of me, forcing me to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting them, and then go insanely slow. And there was NO ONE behind me. 



3. The sounds of people chewing, or just general mouth noises. 



4. The word 'Moist'. (cringe)



5. When I see people throw garbage out of their cars while driving. 



6. When I see/hear kids behaving terribly in public, affecting people around them, and the parents act totally oblivious. 



7. When people post/repost things to social media without doing proper research first. 


8. The song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. 


9. When I'm watching my favorite show, and it gets interrupted by Breaking News about something that isn't breaking or newsworthy, and I end up missing crucial plot twists. 



10. When you are actually trying to do something important on your phone/tablet/computer, and it picks that time to work like total balls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment