Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dear Santa...

Yes, I am a full grown woman. No, that does not mean I am not allowed to write a Christmas wish list to Mr. Fat and Happy of the great white north. 
There is a lot of really cool shit out there, and currently none of it is in my budget. But that shouldn't stop a gal from dreaming, should it? And if I'm really good (ok, LESS naughty than usual) maybe at the bare minimum I'll find some Skittles and a 6 pack of Shiner in my stocking... 
But without further adieu, here is a list of 10 super kick ass things that would totally complete my life. Or at the very least make me pretty damn happy...

1. These fabulous, Barbie dream car looking, pimp as a mo-fo Sparco wheels, that would look swag-tastic on my Subaru wagon. 


2. The softest, most incredible throw I've ever touched in my life. Seriously... I want to make sweet, sweet love to this thing, and give birth to litters of its luxurious babies. Red, please. 

3. This amazing, gigantic, ridiculous bean bag chair that will wrap me in its loving embrace while I lose myself in fantasy fiction and white cheddar popcorn. 


4. This pair of magical, wondrous, how have I lived without them, gnome heels, that I would wear with literally everything. (Size 7 should be perfect)


5. Vintage, hard cover, complete with original images, copies of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. 

6. These sexy, sensual, make me feel like Catwoman at her second job as a high class exotic dancer, over the knee, Christian Louboutin black boots. 


7. This showerhead that makes you feel like you are washing your ass in the middle of a rave. Where's my glowstick and Ecstasy to make this the ultimate bathroom experience?


8. This Bob Ross clothespin doll that makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over. 



9. This strawberry dress that I would never, ever take off, because it makes me feel so BERRY pretty in it. 



10. This perfect addition to my gnome collection that I would totally name Nighthawk, and take out into the garage to do karate with me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment