Monday, April 28, 2014

Custom Wedding Order

Recently I was asked to make a few things for a spring wedding. There was a subtle Beauty and The Beast/Princess theme, but mostly it was bright, happy colors (pink, orange and yellow) making the statement.
This was a lot of fun, and provided me the opportunity to create some items I've never done before.





First I made these ombre candle holders in pink and orange, with plenty of iridescent glitter. These were for the centerpieces, and looked very pretty all lit up.


I also decorated this plain white mailbox to be used as the card holder. I kept the design simple, so the bride could remove it if she wanted. (The wedding date was 4-12, which better explains the address.)


These lovely bouquets were for the 2 bridesmaids. One was dressed in orange, the other in pink.


This beautiful arrangement was the bride's bouquet. The simple tiara in the center added to the theme, and reminder her that even if just for the day... she was a princess.



The mother of the bride didn't want a regular corsage, she wanted it to be pinned on in lieu of the wrist style, and also wanted something she could keep forever. I opted to create more of a floral brooch design, which gave me more room to be creative. Another simple way to work in the princess theme was by adding the "Follow Your Heart" detail, which also seemed fitting for the mother of the bride.


Big congratulations to the Bride and Groom (Elizabeth & Brian)!
May it always be Happily Ever After...


For more information or to order your own custom wedding or party accessories, email me at
berryfavoritethings@gmail.com
And to see all of my current and past projects, and for great information, helpful tips and more, be sure to check out my facebook page Berry Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment