Monday, February 9, 2015

Grow Your Business!

Social Media:
Did you know that social media is one of the fastest growing ways to help boost sales and grow your business and/or brand? It's true. The average person spends 3-5 hours a day on sites like Facebook and Twitter alone. And those averages are growing more every year. Smart phones can even keep us connected 24 hours a day if we prefer. 
The point is, if you aren't utilizing these free sites, you're missing out on A LOT of potential business. 
But keeping up with social media can be time consuming, and most business owners and managers already have too much to do in a day. So what's the solution?
I am! That's right, you can hire me to manage your social media accounts for you. I have several years experience, and have learned crucial tricks, like what kinds of posts make the most impact, and when the ideal times of day to post are. I can also help you come up with creative marketing campaigns, and ways to increase activity and traffic to your business. Depending on your needs, I can do a per post fee, or a weekly or monthly rate for more frequent and regular posts and updates. If your business has a blog, I can do that as well. 
Marketing:
I have been in charge of marketing (social media and otherwise) for several previous employers, and love the challenge involved. Creative problem solving, and the ability to think outside the box is key, and something I truly enjoy. 
Hiring a marketing company is expensive, and not an option for every business. But that doesn't mean you have to go without this amazing tool. 
I can work with any budget, and we can decide what works best for you. Maybe you just want to have a "Brain Storm Session" and pay a one time fee for me to help you come up with new ways to boost sales, increase traffic, etc. Whatever your needs, I'm certain I can help. 
Advertising:
Clever and informative advertising is an important part of growing and maintaining any business. But finding the right way to do that can often be tricky. Maybe you need a catchy motto, or a fun mascot idea. I'd love to help! Having spent years working with the public in various jobs, I have a great grasp of what types of advertising works the best, and how to capture the attention of the average person. 
Event Planning:
Do you host a holiday party for your staff every year? Or maybe you want to create an event to bring more customers into your store or business. I can help with that! I spent 12 years with Hallmark, and over 9 of those years was spent in charge of planning all our events, and doing event coordinating with customers for weddings, showers, birthday parties and more. You might think hosting an event is too expensive, but I know plenty of tricks to stay within any budget, and you won't have to sacrifice style and fun to do it. 

No matter what your creative business needs are, I want to help. Traditional marketing and event coordinating services can be costly, but I want to make these tools available to every business owner/manager, so I am keeping my prices affordable and available for any budget. To find out more, or to discuss rates/fees, contact me at BerryFavoriteThings@gmail.com and let's work out a plan! I can't wait to hear from you!
-Teena Hauxwell-Finn



No comments:

Post a Comment