Thursday, January 31, 2013

Custom Dry Erase Boards (made recently)

I love organization of any kind. Seriously, I have some issues. So cork boards, dry erase boards and more are wonderful. But they are also so very ugly. I mean, who wants to hang a plain white board in a room they've tried so hard to make look beautiful? Not this gal. So I went about creating items that are not only functional, but lovely to look at as well. Yesterday, I showed you some of my latest cork and magnet boards. Today I want to share some of the fun custom dry erase boards I've been making. Remember, anything you see on here is available to order. You can either email me at teenah913@gmail.com or you can follow my facebook page and message me via there. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Berry-Favorite-Things/168231363272448


These 2 were made per request as gifts. They are so fun and would look great in a bar or man cave.

This french country themed dry erase board was made to match one of my regular customer's kitchens. She also ordered the decorative glass jars to match. I love these colors together.

This giant dry erase board was made for an office wall. It is MUCH bigger than my usual sizes, but it turned out beautiful and was a perfect match. I hope it gets plenty of use.


These 2 are part of a new Valentine's selection of gifts. They are the Love Notes dry erase board. A great place to share little confessions of love with that special someone. Can be made in any colors.

This dry erase board/desk organizer combo was created as a request for a unique and functional teacher's gift. It can be made in a wide variety of styles and colors, and would be great for an office or desk as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm certainly very happy to read this blog site posts which carries plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing such information. ReMARKable white board

    ReplyDelete