Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Custom Cork and Magnet Boards (recently made)

So I realized that I haven't posted many of my projects lately. For shame. Since this IS Berry Favorite Things, and my crafts are the biggest part of that, I promise to try and post them as I complete them from now on. (I've been slacking. Sorry, y'all.)
For today, I will show you some of the cork and magnet boards (Home Organizers) that I have made for customers as of late. I love this project. It is what started BFT, and it is still one of my all time favorite projects to make. Each one is unique and designed to match the customer's home. I hope you like them.

This one was a stunning example of how a black & white print can look so amazing with a pop of bright color. I love the charm detail along the bottom as well. This is a cork style board.

This is another cork style that was made for a french country themed kitchen. I love the way the pop of yellow accents the blue and white so well. And the little bow is so charming.

This is also a cork style. The look I was going for on this one was vintage glamour. The fabric pattern is very elegant and the shimmery gold trim accented it beautifully. The jewels at the bottom were the perfect finishing touch to this gorgeous piece.

These are two matching magnet style boards for a dining room. They are shown here in use, holding the customer's daughter's artwork. A great way to display kids projects and still maintain the classy look of your room.
Here is a closer look at those same boards. I also made matching magnets for it, but they aren't pictured.

This adorable owl themed magnet board with hooks for hanging jewelry was made for a sweet young lady's bedroom. The colors are soft and the polka dot trim adds just a touch of brightness. The matching owl magnets (pictured above the board) were also fun and whimsical.

This fiery magnet board was made for the son of the customer who ordered the owl board. It is the exact same size as the owl board as well, so no issues there. This one was a lot of fun to make, because the colors were so vivid. The red glass knobs are perfect for hanging his hat collection as well. The boy themed magnets (pictured below the board) were the perfect addition to this board.

This mini magnet board was a secret Santa order for a regular customer of mine. Since I knew it was going in a Paris themed room, I made the magnets match. This is just the right size to hold special photos or memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment