Monday, May 12, 2014

Boobs vs. Balls

Women are generally considered the weaker sex. But whatever man decided that, was obviously an idiot.
As I sit here, I am currently being repeatedly punched in my ovaries by Mother Nature. Yup. Once a month, that bitch decides that women need a week to ten days to really hate themselves. I'll spare you the gory details, but let's just say The Red Curse is no one's friend. We get bloated, so nothing we own fits right. Add to that the fact that our hormones are currently waging a war with our brains & bodies, so we can't decide if we are sad, happy, horny, hungry, or angry. Oh, and did I mention the body aches, cramps, migraines, back pain, fatigue, and general unpleasantness of it all?
But a man gets the sniffles and you'd think it's the plague. We suffer all of this once a month, and don't even take a sick day. Weaker sex, my ass...
And while I personally have not carried a child and pushed it out of my nether bits, I think it's safe to say that it isn't 9 months of vacation followed by a vaginal massage.
Tell me again how annoying it is to have your balls stick to your leg when it's hot.
And while I am a big fan of the boobies, they aren't exactly easy to live with either. First of all, there's no winning when it comes to size. Too small, too big.... they both have their pros and cons. To be fair, I'm sure these same issues come into play when it comes to penises as well. But at least that is hidden in your pants, so you aren't being judged on it every single time you meet someone. There are only so many ways to hide breasts, and even in a turtleneck you can tell if she's rocking an A cup, or some DDs.
And if you do have some biggems, I hope you like sleeping on your back. Because unless you have holes in your mattress, sleeping on your stomach hasn't been an option since 9th grade. And if you think your back hurts after a long day, try hanging ten pound weights off your shoulders and see how it feels. Wanna go for a jog? Sure! Just let me zip tie these bad boys down and I'll be right with ya!
So maybe your average female can't bench press a Buick, and the occasional jar of pickles gives us a run for our money, but I certainly don't think we are weak.
You fellas may have balls of steel, but we have boobs of steel too, and don't you forget it.


No comments:

Post a Comment