Friday, May 2, 2014

Berry Best Books, List 3: Guilty Pleasures

I am always reading something, and while I'd like to say that most of the time I am reading literary marvels, in reality, 90% of the time I am reading purely for entertainment. Some people watch trashy TV, but I like to bury my face in a book. I want to get lost in outlandish characters, and far fetched storylines. So here it is... My Guilty Pleasures reading list. I make no apologies for these gems, they are all well written, and highly enjoyable.

1. The Driver by: Alexander Roy
2. I Am Dracula by: C. Dean Andersson
3. The Dark Hunter Series by: Sherrilyn Kenyon
4. The League Series by: Sherrilyn Kenyon
5. The Hunger Games Trilogy by: Suzanne Collins
6. The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by: J.R. Ward
7. Incarceron by: Catherine Fisher
8. Sapphique by: Catherine Fisher
9. Alice in Zombieland  (The White Rabbit Chronicles) by: Gena Showalter
10. The Vampire Chronicles by: Anne Rice
11. Southern Vampire Mysteries (series) by: Charlaine Harris
12. The DaVinci Code by: Dan Brown
13. Angels & Demons by: Dan Brown
14. Digital Fortress by: Dan Brown
15. Wicked by: Gregory Maguire
16. Son of a Witch by: Gregory Maguire
17. My Horizontal Life by: Chelsea Handler
18. Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. by: Chelsea Handler
19. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by: Chelsea Handler
20. The Plum Series by: Janet Evanovich
21. The Wicked Series by: Janet Evanovich
22. Just One Look by: Harlan Coben
23. Fallen Series by: Lauren Kate
24. Lord of the Rings Trilogy by: J.R.R Tolkien
25. The Mortal Instruments by: Cassandra Clare
26. Lords of the Underworld Series by: Gena Showalter
27. House of Night Series by: P.C. & Kristin Cast
28. Divine Series by: P.C. Cast

I could go on and on and on, but these are a few off the top of my head. I may have to include a follow up list to this at some point, but if you are looking for something to zone out and just enjoy, laugh, etc. these are all great choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment