Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vacation/Rally Time!

The hubs and I are heading to Pennsylvania tomorrow for a few days of fun at STPR. (for more info, click here)
We will be doing some crewing for a friend's car (and possibly additional cars as well) and getting in some much needed visiting time with friends.
I love rallies. The camaraderie and enthusiasm is infectious. Even if you only see them a handful of times a year, the friendships are still incredibly genuine and deep. There is no shortage of smiles, laughter, and comedic storytelling.
And did I mention the cars? Yes. Lots and lots of beautiful, dirty, angry sounding rally cars. Music to my ears.
Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to it. But... that means I won't be blogging for the rest of the week. I know... I know.... it's heartbreaking, soul crushing, and awful news. And I'm sorry to have to break it to you this way. But I'll be back. And hopefully with lots of fun stories to share. Or at the very least, some hilarious photos and/or video footage.
So don't be sad. I'll be back before you know it, and all will be well in the world once more.
In the meantime, if you're having withdrawals, you can always go back and read old posts that you might have missed. You know, if you haven't been a die hard fan from the beginning and absorbed every last nugget of wisdom and humor that I've been spewing, you Berry Favorite junkie, you.
Just don't forget me while I'm gone. (I know, hilarious, right? Like that's even possible.)
And if you're near Wellsboro, PA, swing by STPR and check out the fun. You could even cheer on some friends of ours. Like this crazy guy.

 
(Photo credit: M.Campbell Photography)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment