Thursday, January 19, 2012

Corn Dog Muffins!!

Not only are these delicious, but they are incredibly easy to make. Since I rarely (and by rarely, I mean never) cook from scratch, I made these using a box corn bread mix. If you love to cook or have an awesome corn bread recipe, use it.

Ingredient List:

1 box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix (this mix requires milk & an egg)
5 hot dogs cut in half

I used paper baking cups in my muffin pan, because it makes clean up a snap, but feel free to grease yours & skip the cups.
Start by making your corn bread following the directions on the package. Fill cups about halfway. Place one half of hot dog in the center of each cup & bake per corn bread instructions.
That's it! No really, that's it. This couldn't be simpler and the cost was about $1.50. It makes 10 muffins and a great meal for kids or parties.
I served mine with my homemade mac & cheese and had the best comfort food meal EVER! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment